Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Goal

My goal with this blog is to help people navigate through the crap that the TV industry calls television. I am not a Harvard graduate, I wont be using fancy words or crazy metaphors. I will probably use simple terms with plenty of four letters. I am just a normal guy who demands satisfaction from the television shows I watch. I will mostly be review shows available on netflix instant Q since I believe most people have this now a days. I'm assume that a large majority of people will not agree with me and I will love to hear what you have to say. So please leave comment but expect to get blasted because if  there is one thing I love to do its to blast strangers on the internet. I'm also planning on doing a movie edition which will include new release, new to dvd and classics.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like it will be interesting :) can hardly wait to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring this back man. I would like to see this. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting to read what you have to say, nice topic, following :)

    ReplyDelete